Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Winter Wonderland DT Call



Good evening. talk about going ffrom one extreme to the other lol!!! If you saw my earlier post it was all about Spring and here we are now with Christmas - all I need now is something for Autumn and then Summer and I'll have the complete set lol!!!

There is however a purpose behind such an early Christmas card from me and that is it's my entry for the DT call over at Winter Wonderland that I thought I would have a go for. I love being part of the DT at Allsorts and I would love to have an opportunity to join some other DT's.

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

8 comments:

Teri said...

Fabulous card Debs! I love the cute little mouse and the colours and papers are gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorjus love that image and wonderful papers too love hugs cheryl xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Debs
aww gorgeous card great image, luv the papers, great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, good luck with the DT call,sue.x

Pascale said...

Hi Debs this is such a cute card love your take on the sketch and fab choice of colours. Good Luck in the DT call hugs Pascale

Danielle said...

What a darling mouse and coloured so beautifully Debs! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week and applying for the DT - good luck!
Hugs, Danielle

Fabiola said...

elle est superbe! j'adore

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the papers and image!
Clairex

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is just gorgeous, thank you for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week, good luck with the DT call, Hugs Avril xxx