Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Whooo I'm a GDT member for.................................

Good afternoon everyone. I have been bursting to tell you all about my fabulous news since last week, but I had to wait until today to share it with you.
I have been picked as to be a GDT for PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!! I love this challenge blog and have joined in most weeks since I started my blog nearly a year ago now (note to self: must look into some candy for my fab followers to celebrate).

Anyhow without further ado I would like to share my debut Papertake Weekly GDT project with you:
This week the fabulous Dawny P has given us a sketch to work with and here's my take on it:



The image is Hero Arts CL375 stamped with Rangers Distress Ink - Peeled Paint - with a touch of PM colouring and a dabble of Cosmic Shimmer Aqua Twinkles.
The DP's are Pink Petticoat (except the centre panel which is from the Funky Hand Papercraft Factory CD) and I have distressed and inked the edges and the border punch is Martha Stewart Doily Punch.
The butterfly and the foliage have been cut using MM Slice - I stamped the foilage and then added a generous swoosh of the Aqua Twinkles - see how different the colour looks on light & dark backgrounds!
The sentiment is a MM rub-on.
Well that's it folks, my first GDT project done and posted - I hope you are able to join us this week, I am so looking forward to seeing all your beautiful work.
Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great evening.
TTFN

14 comments:

Dazie said...

Wooo hooo congratulations on your Guest DT position, I am dead chuffed for you!

Lovely card, gorgeous colours, love it!
Dazie
x

Cheryl said...

oh gorjus card hun so love the colours and stunning image and as usuall your super detail,well done on your GDT spot too hun hugs cheryl xxx

Mummylade said...

congrats hun, well deserved! And the card is wonderful.

Juls said...

congrats and well deserved!! your card is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Casi said...

I love this flower image and the colours you´ve used.

LG Kerstin

brenda said...

Well done adn congrats Debs.

And a beuatiful card, I love that Hero set.

B x

Liz said...

Congratulations Hun

and great card

Liz xx

Jules said...

Wow Debs. Huge congratulations on your guest DT spot.

Love your creation - fantastic colours.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Debs, love the funky flower.
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

YAY! Welcome to the team, Deb! We're excited to have you on board! Your card is fabulous! Love the colors and that lucky clover! Have a great day!
hugs!
Sharon

Clare said...

Great news on your GDT, and your thank you card is gorgeous! Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog, and you well wishes, it means alot. Love, Clare x

Donna said...

Hi Debs, I'm loving your card...stunning image....it's great to have you on board as part of the DT...you have really rocked this weeks sketch :) Donna x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Congratulations huni!!!!

Well deserved too hun
I love your card and the papers are delish..

Emma xxx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card, loving the colours and the sketch. Enjoy your DT appearance. hugs nnalorac.xx