Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 25 March 2010

To a Special Couple


Hi again (this is my third post of the day). This time I would like to share my entry to the LOTV challenge with you. This fortnight they have a fab sketch to follow - I love sketch challenges. I had a request to make a 40th Wedding Anniversary card and this is what I came up with:


This adorable image is one of my new stamps from Lili of the Valley - coloured with Copics and a touch of Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles. I had a go at cutting outside the Nestie - not as bad as I feared it would be! The scrummy DP's are from Funky Hand Paper Factory CD - printed onto a sparkle paper - the photo doesn't pick this up unfortunately. And yep, you have spotted those gorgeous flowers - my delivery that was waiting for me when I got home from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbon and gems are from stash.

Thanks for popping over (again)!!!
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

6 comments:

Liz said...

OMG sooooooooooooooooooo sweet love then The stamps are quite tiny tho are'nt they but the Awwwwwww factor is big!

Liz xx

POPPET said...

Gorgeous i love the colours that you have used a perfect anniversary card with a gorgeous image, big hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous card and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

Love this couple..great to see them used for a ruby wedding! Love how you have coloured her dress! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Debs and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Nicola said...

This is such a beautiful card and wonderful take on our sketch Debs, your image,colour combo and floral detail are adorable. Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-