Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Tilda's Not Square




Good evening.  I thought I would make a different shaped card to the usual square one and I opted for a DL one - it just fit perfectly with the sketch challenge at MAWTT
Tilda has been coloured with PM's and I have had a go at adding a few white highlights - not sure I'm any good at this!! The DP's are from Funky Hand Papercraft CD - the cardstock on the bottom half has been embossed with the cuttlebug script folder through my Bigshot and I added some distress ink to it.
The ribbon has a gorgeous twinkle to it.
Hope you have had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

5 comments:

Sue said...

very beautiful card and gorgeous colours,thank you for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs and I just love the pink, Claire x

clare said...

such a sweet card!Thanks for joining us at MAWTT Good Luck Clare DT

thread-bare said...

Gorgeous card & great to see a non-square card. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Love this Debs, great take on the sketch, good luck! hugs Heidi DT MAWTT xxx