Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Tilda has a Heart (or 2, 3 or 4)

Hello again!
This time I am back to share my project for Just Magnolia - sketch challenge
and Totally Gorjuss - Hearts challenge this week
I think this is my favourite Tilda image - perfectly sweet!


This used:
Sweet Tilda image - coloured with Copics
DP's Kaisercraft & Nitwits
MM Slice - for cutting heart shapes
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink - Around edges of hearts and label sentiment
Gorgeous spotty ribbon from stash

Have a great evening.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

8 comments:

Mummylade said...

that's a lovely card. I adore that Tilda too

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet Tilda image and the ribbon is so pretty.

Lisa x

Net said...

That's really lovely!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Kat said...

This is lovely. One of my favourite Tildas. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Dena said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft colors!
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

craftymum said...

Such a lovely card. Love all the hearts. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX

Squirrel x said...

Great card hun, thanks for playing along with us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

freckleface said...

fabby card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs