Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Miss Anya goes Pink


EDITED: TO add new photo


Sorry for the really bad photo - camera battery died as I was taking pictures and I really needed to get this uploaded as soon as possible as we are going away tomorrow evening for my OH birthday.
I was asked by my son's girlfriend to make a Mother's day card for her friend with either a cowgirl or an American theme in pink colours and I thought 'I know just the beauty that would be perfect' and her she is - in the pink!
Will try and upload a better picture tomorrow - if I get the chance.
I would like to enter this into these challenges:


  1. OSCC - Optimistically Pink

  2. Totally Gorjuss - It's for you Mum

  3. Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day/Girly
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

8 comments:

sugar n spice said...

This is so cute, love Anya and your embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge. Good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

Juls said...

awhhhh!!! Just so gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Cheryl said...

oh this is so cute hun love it fab embellishments too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Shelley said...

Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the miss anya image. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Kat said...

What a cute Anya. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so cute!
Stamp image is so lovely and colours that you have used are so pretty!
Have great weekend!

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is adorable!!! I love that image and of course a pink sparkley cowboy hat is the PRFECT touch - Love it!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT