Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 14 March 2010

GDT - Crafty Pad

Good afternoon. A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to have won the challange over at the Crafty Pad with this card


And part of the prize was a GDT spot for this week.
Debbie very kindly also sent me the same images the rest of the DT had to work with and this is what I came up with:




The theme for the challenge is 'ovals & ribbon'. I chose to seperate the two images which are available here - they are soooooooo cute. The DP's are from the Funky Hand Papercraft Factory CD - everything else from my stash.

Thank you Debbie for the opportunity to work with some lovely talented ladies.
Please pop over and take a lokk at the DT amazing projects and I hope you can find time to join in the fun at the Crafty Pad this week.

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Debs, thanks for being such a great GDT - really enjoyed working with you. :)

I adore your two projects you have made as your GDT.
The card is gorgeous and I love how you have seperated the two images and matted seperately - clever girl. :)
The pouch is fabulous too and a another great idea. :) :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Mummylade said...

really supercute!

maxine said...

These are great Deb's, it's been lovely to have you work with us at the crafty pad.

Ester said...

Hi Debs,

i love your projects!
XX Ester