Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Budding New Crafter

Good afternoon.
Just wanted to share this card that my 11 year son Jack made for me for Mother's Day
and all the wonderful choccies & flowers I received too - thanbk you boys - love you.





The gorgeous easel card in the centre was made by my DiL - Kerry - another budding new crafter in the making!

Hope you too have had a fabulous Mother's Day whatever you're doing.
TTFN

2 comments:

Dazie said...

Hi Debs Wow what a lovely lot of gorgeous cards definitely budding artists in the making! Love the flowers too!

Thanks for popping by my blog I am in Bristol, so not that far from you.
Isn't the weather gorgeous down this way at the moment!!!
Dazie
x

POPPET said...

AWWW how very sweet, he will be joining in challenges at this rate, awww again hugs Pops x