Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Allsorts Wk43 - DT Project

Good morning and welcome to another Saturday and another fab new challenge at Allsorts
Before I share the theme with you for this week's challenge I would also like to shared the sad news that the wonderfully talented and nlovely Jules has decided to step down from the DT in order to spend more time developing her own business - I wish Jules all the very best of luck and hope that it thrives - will miss you hun!

So on to this week's theme which has been chosen by the lovely Lisa and is a gorgoeus colour combo of PINK, BLACK and WHITE


I have used one of my favourite Hero Arts flower stamps which I stamped onto white cardstock with Archival Black ink and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer clear embossing powder before colouring with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints - unfortunately you can't see the gorgeous shimmer this gives. The 'grey' DP is BG Sugar Rush has been 'cheered up' with my favourite swirl stamp - stamped with metallic pink ink & embossed with clear embossing powder. The border has been created with my latest Martha Stewart border punch - I love it!!, a touch of ribbon and a 'few' card candy.

Hope you have a lovely day.
Thanks for popping over.
Would love to hear from you.
TTFN

1 comment:

Mummylade said...

love the embossing!