Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 March 2010

Allsorts DT card - sorry it's late!!


Good evening. So sorry for the late posting of my DT project for Allsorts where this week Kirsten would like to see something for a man.
Perfect theme for me as it is my OH birthday today and my excuse for the late posting is that we were away at the weekend - lovely trip to Cornwall and I forgot to schedule the post!!!
Our sponsor this week is the regular start of the month sponsor Digistamp Boutique and Sally-Ann is offering the winner a £10.00 voucher to spend online and the great news is there are some gorgeous new digi stamps just been released.

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

TTFN

2 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Debs
Well worth the wait its gorjuss Im sure the hubby will love it,
great image and colour.
Christine x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

I hope you had a good time away and hubby had a happy birthday.

Love Jules xx