Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 26 February 2010

One I really enjoyed making




Good evening, Just a quick post to show another sample card I have made for the demo I am doing tomorrow.
I loved making this one.
I started by painting the cuttlebug script embossing forlder with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paint in Violet Frost and then embossed a piece of white cardstock. I distressed the edges and then inked them with Dusty Concorde distress ink. The base card has been spritzed with Cosmic Shimmer mica powder in Lilac Dawn. The butterflies have been stamped onto heat resistant acetate with Archival Black ink and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Lapis Pearl Lustre embossing powder and then subtley glittered with Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles. The sentiment tag has been inked with Dusty Concorde.
Looking forward to making another one of these tomorrow lol!!!
Hope you have had a lovley day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

2 comments:

tracy said...

what a beautifull card, bet it looks even more so in reality

brenda said...

Just stunning Debs.

Have fun at your demo, doing the same this weekend at Stamperama.

B x