Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 February 2010

Miss Anya meets Cosmic Shimmer

Hello again - this is my 3rd post of the day - I must be on a roll lol!!!

This time I have been playing with some Cosmic Shimmer misters - where??? I hear you shout. Well the 'pink' cardstock - the one with the white birds and hearts was originally all white until I gave it a good spriting with the CS mister and then wiped it with a piece of kitchen towel to reveal the embossed birds & hearts. I also then spritzed some of the mister onto my non-stick craft mat and used it as a paint to colour Miss Anya's dress to match. Unfortunately you can't see the gorgeous 'shimmer' you get with this product - but trust me - it's there lol!!

The DP's are MME from the freebie pack with craft mag this month. I punched a few mini retro style flowers and added a gem to the centre. The mat that Miss Anya is sitting upon has been made using my new Martha Stewart round the page border & corner punch. Sentiment is Papermania Cardstock stickers - orginally white and then coloured with PM's to match the other colour in Miss Anya's outfit.

As soon as I had finished this card my 11yr old son claimed it for his 'girlfriend' as it's her birthday on Monday.

That's it for this one - except to say I have made it for the scrummy sketch challenge at Anyone for Anya this week - only just made it in time too!!!

Might even be back later with another post.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

love this one debs,adore the cosmic shimmer great image too hugs cheryl xxxxx

MrsK said...

Hi Debs

This is utterly gorgeous i love the shimmer and papers and of course Miss Anya! Wish i could come up with you made! LOL

Take care

Sal xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Very pretty colours and papers, love the little flowers.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Juls said...

this is just sooo sweet! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Very pretty! I love the cut out sentiment too, it looks very striking!