Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

It's all about Love

Good evening. I have two projects I would like to share with you this evening. The first is for the Penny Black challenge with the theme 'Pins & Pearls'.

I stamped the image onto acetate and then on the reverse side coloured with Alcohol Inks - Red Pepper & Lettuce. I attached this to a piece of white cardstock - using brads and then mat & layered onto some Fancy Pants DP and some red cardstock that had been run through the Bigshot using script embossing folder. The 'sentiment' is Loopy Love cardstock stickers.
I would also like to enter this into the 'Love' challenge at By The Cute & Girly this month as well as my other project - a heart shaped mini album (I have yet to add the photos).
Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

8 comments:

Juls said...

wow these are just gorgeous!! I love the inking tecniques you have used on your card! and the little mini album is just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

Beryl said...

Fabulous pieces of work. I really love the card. Gorgeous colours.
Thank you for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Beryl xx

Cheryl said...

wow hun these are just gorjus love the iamges stunning detail too hugs cheryl xxx

pinky said...

Two beautiful pieces of work, the card is very arty looking, great effect and the little heart book is the cutes! Thanks for sharing at By the Cute and Girly.
Pinky

Fabiola said...

super mignonne bravo

Kath said...

beautiful work debs...love your alcohol inks background....and beautiful image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Stunning creations.

I love both very much.

You have a great eye for colour!!

Thank you for sharing with By the Cute and Girly this month.

Love Jules xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Debs
2 fab makes, love your card, i have this stamp and have never done it justice, you've inspired me. Great love book too. Thankyou for sharing your creation with by the cute and girly. janex