Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 19 February 2010

Coco gets Distressed


Good evening. What a lovely crafty day I've had today. Jack has been to his friend's house to play so I have had playtime too lol!!

This is my entry for the sketch challenge at The Crafty Pad this week. I have used the adorable Coco from Digistamp Boutique - today I have coloured with my distress inks - I like the end result - I think!! I also had another go at distressing and I quite like the end result here too. The DP's are gorgeous - thanks Pops for the details - they are from Nitwit Collections - available here.
I would also like to thank my blogging DT buddy Emma for the sentiment ticket - I coloured it with distress inks.

Well that's all for now.
Hope to be back later with another make - nearly finished it.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

8 comments:

maxine said...

This is a lovely card Debs, its so cute. Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad. I hope you have a lovely weekend Maxine x

Karina said...

Dear Debs

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/candy-zum-1-blog-geburtstag.html

Love from Switzerland
Karina

Mummylade said...

you did splendidly with the distress inks. Well done!

Pat said...

Hi Debs,

Super card, love the image and the distressed look is great. Thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

chris said...

Hi there Debs
this is so perfect I love it.
off now to look at the rest of your blog.
hugs chrisxx

Becky said...

Hi Debs, your cards are so gorgeous, thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Love Becky xx

AuniLeigh said...

So cute :o)

sugar n spice said...

Hi Debs, this is so gorgeous, love the image and the colour combo, great take on the sketch too. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. We hope you will join us again for the next challenge.
Hugs Suzi x