Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 February 2010

Allsorts - week 40

Good morning. It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Allsorts. Thank you to everyone that took on my recipe challenge last week - we had so many gorgeous entries that I really struggled to just pick 5 as my favourite - you can find out who I did choose by popping over to the Allsorts blog.
Anyway this week Jules has set the theme and would like to see a TAG, TICKET or LABEL somewhere on your project. We also have a new sponsor this week - Digital Ink Co and they are giving the lucky winner, picked by Random.org the cahnce to purchase 3 stamps of their choice from a wonderful selection they have in store.
The DT were very lucky to have been given a different image each to work with and my image is called 'Candy Love' - so I thought it was apt to, make a little treat holder to put a chocolate heart lollipop that I gave to Jack for Valentine's.

I coloured this little sweetie with Copics, cut her out and attached her to the front of the treat holder, made from an 8x8 piece of Doodlebug Inc. spotty DP. The tag was cut using the Slice from another piece of dotty paper. The ribbon and gem were from my stash. Lettering is Papermania cardstock stickers.
Have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is really cute - you always manage to do something "a little different" - which is lovely.

Great idea to combine your image with that yummy gift!! I hope it was appreciated (I'm sure it was).

Thanks for your help with Mr Linky Debs .. .. very much appreciated.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

tracy said...

thats lovely , cute image, and chocs as well yum lol xx

Davi said...

Great holder and a cute image!