Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 9 January 2010

A New Stamp - Take 2

Another card made with my new stamp - sorry! This one is for the Penny Black challenge - this week it's a sketch.
This time I decided to use an old product I have to colour the image - Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Paint - unfortunately what you can't really see in the picture is the gorgeous 'shimmer' this paint gives. I have also used an old punch to create some 'ribbon strips'.
Thanks for popping over.
Hope you are all keeping safe and warm. TTFN

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh great stamp hun and its beautifully colured too love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

sam said...

This is fab hun and the stamp goes so well with the papers too. Just popped by as you left me a comment - unfortunately I managed to reject it as i had a dodgy message underneath (never had one before) and as I clicked reject on the bad one it took yours with it too. So I've come as way of apology for rejecting it - it was an acci-me-dent. Thanks anyway I do appreciate you taking the time to visit.
Take care
Sam x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! Such pretty papers.

Lisa x

Juls said...

great to see a totally different look with this stamp! another gorgeous result! Hugs Juls

Kath said...

love the colour combo debs and that gorgeous image.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Debs - love the new stamp and colorus. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

joey said...

Beautiful card Debs this is one of my fave Penny Black stamps! love it. Joey.x

brenda said...

Lovely card Debs, share your love of this stamp and beautiful colorus you have used as well.

Hope the backs improving, take it slowly wont you.

b x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love that floral image.
luv
Debby