Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 9 January 2010

A New Stamp - Take 1

I decided to treat myself to a couple of new Penny Black stamps after my lovely DT buddy Brenda had used this one in a recent project and when I saw it I fell in love with it immediately. I have paper pieced the image this time and made this card for the following challenges:
  1. My Time to Craft - Brown & Blue
  2. Cute Card Thursday - Something new
  3. Papertake Weekly - New Beginnings

Have a great day - thanks for popping over.

TTFN

9 comments:

Mimiko said...

This is so beautiful and soft :)
Love the colours and the stamp.
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, love the paper piecing on the image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Wow Debs such a gorgeous card! I love the colours and beautiful paper pieced image.

Lisa x

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love your paper piecing!! such beautiful results! Hugs Juls

Daniele said...

this is just fab thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

cats whiskers said...

Stunning card, love the image, papers and layout in fact just love it, thanks for joining LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Lesley said...

Just love this card! Gorgeous stamps and colours.
Lesley x

Chrissie said...

Lovely card with great shades of the chosen colours.Thanks for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
Chrissie

Lesley said...

Lovely card, the flowers are great. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx