Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Miss Anya - Black, White & 1 other

Good afternoon. I've had a lovely day at home today as not able to get to school because we had more snow this morning - it's all gone now though!

For this card I had a go at creating my own DP (not the gorgeous stripey one - that's from Pink Petticoat) - available here, the green & black swirly one. First I took a piece of heavy plain cardstock and using some cut & dry foam I covered it with Peeled Paint distress ink. Then I stamped the background flourish with the same ink and finally over stamped the smaller flourish with Archival Black ink. I think I'm quite pleased with the final result.

The gorgeous Miss Anya has been coloured with copics, cut out and mounted onto nesties labels 4 - I distressed the edges of the white layer with the Peeled Paint distress ink.

Finished off with some flowers, gems and ribbon from stash. Sentiment - computer generated.

I am entering this into the Anyone for Anya challenge this week - Black, White and 1 other colour.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

5 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Very pretty papercombo and the black flowers and ribbon looks very elegant.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Cheryl said...

wonderful work hun adore that image and those papers are just gojus,fab detail too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

yvonne said...

Love it!! Love the colours the colouring in and the detail. Great!!
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne

Juls said...

so stunning!! Just Love the colouring! Hugs! Juls

Debi said...

Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge.