Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 1 January 2010

Happy New Year

Good morning and a very Happy New Year to all.
I can't believe that it's been nearly 2 weeks since I last posted - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It has been quite busy in my house since I last posted and I haven't had much (if any) time for any serious crafting - I haven't even got my calendar finished lol!!! As you can see from the photo though I have started it!
I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Thank you all for your support in 2009 and I am so looking forward to making lots more friends in 2010.
Have a great day - whatever your plans.
Normal service to resume shortly (I hope!!!)
Take care

1 comment:

brenda said...

And a Happy New Year to you and your family as well Debs.

And thank you for being a great bloggin friend in 2009.

B x