Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 30 January 2010

Gorjuss Hearts

Good afternoon. This is my second post of the day and I thought I would get in 'early' this week for the SCSC as I only just made it (literally) in time last week lol!!!!
I have combined the 'Heart' challenge at SCSC with the challenges at Totally Gorjuss - 'Paper Piecing' and at ASFOF - 'Freestyle'
EDITED TO ADD TO NEW CHALLENGE:

I thought I would have a go at doing a 'stepper' card with the step in the centre.

I have used the Gorjuss girl with teddy stamp and paper pieced the dress with same DP used - I think it's Bo Bunny but not sure and coloured the rest with PM's

The hearts have been die cut using Sizzix die 654998 and attached with a couple of eyelets.

Finishing touches - ribbon and buttons from stash.

Hope you are having a great day.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

13 comments:

{Jane} said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

craftymum said...

Love your stepper card and the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at TG
LOve Sarah W XXX

Net said...

I love the fold of that card! It looks lovely.

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is a beauty love that image great detail too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Lorraine A said...

oohh this is just fantastic ! :-) I love the way you did the step card ,,, lovely :-) I love this image and the colours you used too :-)

Thanks for joining our first Totally Papercrafts Friendly Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

brenda said...

Morning Debs

Really sweet, I like this style of stepper card, makes a really nice change and looks like they stand up nicely as well.

B x

Sue said...

Gogeous creation Debs
luv the step card lovely image great colour choice, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Totally Ppaercrafts, hope to see you next week, good luck, sue.x

Helen said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Suzie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Suzie x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Kat said...

This is really special Debs. Thanks for joining us at TG this week and hope to see you again.

Kat x

paola said...

This is just beautiful, thanks for joining us this week on TG challenges
smiles
Paola

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the style & colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Emma x