Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 12 January 2010

B&W with just a touch of red

Good evening. This is a late post for me - usually in bed by now lol!!! I had a request for a birthday card in Black & White and I remembered seeing a challenge somewhere this week with that theme - Crafty Creations (Black & White with a hint of colour). I am also entering this card into these challenges - Papertake Weekly - fab sketch and ASFOS - a recipe of 3 DP's 3 Flowers 3 Buttons and 1 Ribbon.

The image is another one of my favourite Penny Black stamps that I stamped and embossed then added a sprinkling of Liquid Pearls. DP's are CCSR by Papermania. I stitched the buttons to the flowers - all from stash as is the satin ribbon.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

10 comments:

Magda said...

Beautiful card Debs! I love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
Magda :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous challenge card! Love the layout and the colors.

acreativeneed said...

Gorgeous!! Love this layout and fabulous papers!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Rose said...

stunning!! luv the touch of color on the image

thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Davi said...

Oh I do love this. the lovely black and white with that touch of red, the layers and dps. Really pretty!!

Clare said...

This is beautiful Debs. The colour scheme looks great.
Clare x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so striking.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

wow this is amazing hun how I love those papers,stunning design hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Debs, I love your colour combo and the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugS Jill xx

COCO said...

beautiful card and those papers are lush fantastic colouring !
HUGS coco