Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 16 January 2010

Allsorts week 35 - Colour Combo Challenge

Good morning and welcome to another Allsorts challenge. Before I let you know about this weeks theme we have some sad news Gro has decided to step down from the challenge. Gro always made gorgeous projects and we have all enjoyed working with her She will be missed very much. I would like to take this opportunity to wish Gro all the best and hope to see some more of her work soon. So onto this week's challenge that has been set by Kirsten who would like to see BROWN and PINK on your card/project. This weeks winner will recieve five Quickutz embossing dies: Polka spot Hearts Daisy Daisy 2 Flourish
This week I thought I would do something different and I decided to create a layout using a photo of my eldest son Jamie and his girlfriend Katy that I have framed to give to them for their new house.
I really enjoyed making this and I feel inspired to do much more scrapbook type projects this year. Already been checking through photos to decide what to work on next lol!!!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hi Debs

Fantastic project thanks for making my theme look great... hugs Kirsten...x

Deirdre said...

Great LO, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my card. D