Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 6 December 2009

Penny Black meets The Crafty Pad

This is my second post for today and this time it's a card for Jack's teacher that fits nicely with these two challenges:

  1. Penny Black - Christmas for the Girls
  2. Cupcake Craft - Red & Green

I have coloured the image with Distress Inks. The DP's are Basic Grey 'Eskimo Kisses' - not got many of these left now!! The scrummy frilly ribbon is from my local craft shop Paperarts. The sentiment is computer generated and brads are from stash.

Think that's me done for today - got the big result tonight - who's got your vote? I hope the final 3 will be Olly, Joe & Stacey.

Enjoy your evening.

TTFN

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Deb - gosh you were quick - well done. :) :)
Just adore your card - beautiful work as usual from you my friend. :) Your take on the sketch is great and the image and papers are gorgeous. :)
Thanks for joining in with The Crafty Pad challenge. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Cheryl said...

hi hun this is so adorable and the detail is just brilliant love it so much hugs cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is gorgeous. I love all the sparkle on the cute image.
Clare x

maxine said...

Hi Debs I love your card, its so cute. I hope your job is going well take card Maxine

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Deb, love anything with a PB image, but this one is stunning.

B x

Vicki said...

Hi Deb
gorgeous card, I just love this hedge hog and that ribbon you have used is lush, I love the way it's pre-gathered.

Hugs
Vicki x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Deb - love the PB image and the gorgeous papers. Good luck in the challenges.
Sylvia x

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the pretty papers and adorable image..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Steph said...

So cute! I love that image and the frilly ribbon x

rozzy said...

Fabulous card, thank yous o much for joining in this week's Challenge at The Carfty Pad
good luck
hugs rozzy xx