Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 December 2009

A 'Gorjuss' Diary

Good evening. Just a quick post this evening to show my entry for the challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week which was a lovely sketch.
I decided to use the sketch to make a diary for my son's girlfriend for Christmas.
I used some mount board for the base of the covers - the DP's are K&Co the Gorjuss image is 'Flower Girl' coloured with Copics, cut out and mounted onto oval nesties that I stamped around the edge.
I cut the '2010' using the Slice, inked the edges and added some bling. Flowers and branch - Woodware punches.
I am also entering this into the Copic colour challenge for this week.
Also wanted to share these pictures with you

No, your eyes do not deceive you - that really is a kitten in the Christmas tree!!! Now I knew that Pickle would be intrigued by the tree and all that glistens on it -and I thought that she would try to 'play' with the baubles around the bottom of it - but I never thought for 1 minute that she would actually climb into the middle of it!!!! Looks like we are going to be busy playing chase all holidays lol!!!

Thanks for popping by. Have a good evening.

TTFN

10 comments:

Liz said...

aww god bless lovely kitten but u have ur hands full

liz xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs love this its great she will love it hugs cheryl xx

Angelwood said...

I love your Gorjuss girls diary. What a great idea - it is wonderful! How cute is your kitty. My daughter and I just had a laugh at seeing your kitten in the Christmas tree. hugs, Angela

Kerrie said...

I'm sure she will love it, as its gorgeous!

Linnie said...

Beautiful card and i looove the kitty
Thnkyou for joining us at TG this week
linniex

craftymum said...

Such a Gorjuss diary. Thanks for joining us at TG,
Love Sarah W XXX

Barbara said...

Love your diary Debs, and your kitten is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck
Barbara

brenda said...

Oh Debs, having seen the kitty picture dare I ask you if you ahve ever watched Christmas Vacation movie with Chevvy Chase ????

Love your notebook.

B x

Kat said...

That diary is a great idea, I love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week and hope to see you again.

That kitten is so cute - she seems to like your tree.

Kat x

PresentStorm said...

Those kitty pics are too adorable. We have a kitten who is having her first Christmas this year as well.. and ohhh is she fascinated with the trees. She keeps batting at the branches but has not climbed in it yet, thank goodness..lol Sure does make for cute photo op though.

Love the journal! What a great gift.