Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 1 November 2009

Wendy's Digital Doodling DT Call & Pollycraft Challenge

Good morning - it's wet & wild here today - looks like I 've got a forest in the back garden with the number of leaves that are swirling around. Pickle (my new kitten) is very intrigued lol!!!
I recently stumbled across a very talented lady's blog - Wendy at Digital Doodling and she has a call out for another DT member. Wendy is giving away one of her designs to work with - Cupcake Tilly - isn't it gorgeous. I decided to use this to create a notebook cover, using the sketch over at Pollycraft this week. This is the start of my Christmas pressies!! I have coloured Tilly using Promarkers and inked the edge of the nestie mat with Dusty Concorde distress ink.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
TTFN

8 comments:

Juls said...

great image!! I love the colours you have combined it with!! gorgeous!!

Sue said...

awwwwww such a sweet card,fabby image :)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Vicki said...

Oh Debs this is beautiful, loving those papers and colours, just gorgeous!

hugs
Vicki x

Liz said...

Oh how beautiful Debs so very soft well done I love this and shes lovely to use too Thanks for your comment and encouraghement means so much

Liz xx

Mandy said...

Debs this is gorgeous, so pretty, love your choice of colours and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
hugs Mandy xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Your cards gorgeous, lovely colours and details, good luck on the Dt spot xx

Hugs Liz xx

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun the coluring is just brilliant good luck with the DT hun and bless you for you kind comments hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Spyder said...

This is so so cute!
Love the stamped images you sent, still not at home so will use them very soon!!
I have something on my blog for you you will find it here
(Lyn)