Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Stampin for the Weekend & a few Christmas cards

Good afternoon. I found these gorgeous papers whilst blog hopping at the weekend. They are free to download from http://www.thecrafttable.blogspot.com/
This is my entry for the sketch challenge at Stampin for the Weekend

The image is from Creative Expressions - stamped in Faded Jeans distress ink and generously sprinkled with glamour dust. Ribbon and gems are from stash. I have used a rub on sentiment.

There were lots of papers in the Winter Wonderland pack and some sentiments - so I thought I would make a few quick Christmas cards for my own card box

Hope you are having a good day.

Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

4 comments:

Liz said...

BEAUTIFUL DEBS

LIZ XX

brenda said...

Hi Debs

Very productive indeed, impressed. Like the SFTW card, have looked at the sketch several times but not quite got my act together.

B x

cabio's craft corner said...

A fun set of cards. You sure are productive!

Martine said...

ooooooooo wow beautiful cards hunni, thank you soo much for downloading my paper pack, so happy that you like them and that you have created such wonderful cards :), thanks for sharing too and sending me the link so i could come and have a peek

xx

Martine