Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 22 November 2009

PTW Sketch Challenge

Good afternoon.
I loved the sketch at Papertake Weekly this week - simple but effective.
Here is my take on it:

The stamp was a freebie from a magazine this time time last year - I love the simplicity of it. I have used Adirondack Ink in lettuce and then inked around the edge of the cardstock to add definition and finished with a few sparkly gemstones.The DP's are Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses - gorgeous colours.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

hi hun this is so beautiful and you are right about the card,I reckon it is simple yet eleagant too love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Great card! I love the gorgeous colour combo.

Lisa x

brenda said...

Good Morning Debs

Looks like I have missed some great projects this week.

Sorry not been able to visit due to this eye problem, but should soon be back to normal again. Thanks for still popping over to me.

B x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card and love the papers.
luv
Debby

Kirsten said...

Hi Debs love this card that stamp is fab for free and i love your papers..x

Thanks for your comments on my card the green i used was a mixture of pear green, marsh green and olive green, and i was also testing some different paper out that did not bleed and it blended better... hugs kirsten...x