Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 November 2009

An Early Christmas Present

My wonderful husband treated me to an early Christmas present and I got it yesterday!
So now my craft room has gone from looking like this:

To looking like this:

Still got all the papers & cardstock to sort through - not looking forward to that, but it can't be as bad as colour sorting brads & buttons and ribbon tidying lol!!!
I feel soooooooooooo organised now. Could really do with another set to match - but think that would be pushing my luck!!!!
Hope you are having a great day.
Off to have a play now.
TTFN

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun it looks fantastic lucky you would love to have a room like that instead of all my papers stuffed in drawers,hugs cheryl xxxx

Gro said...

Wow. Lucky you. Christmas present of the year.

Liz said...

Wow thats FAB Debs What a lovely hubby you have best give him a little trat for that

Liz xx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Wow lucky you! It looks fab.

Lisa x

Jules said...

Wow Debs

You lucky, lucky thing!!!

Your room looks fantastic.

Love Jules xx