Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 14 November 2009

Allsorts New Challenge

WOW WOW WOW - you all certainly love your BLING out there in blog land!!!! We had our best ever number of entries last week - 177 in total - thank you all so much for the support.

Don't forget to pop over to Allsorts to see who the lucky winner of the voucher from
Digi Stamp Boutique is and also who Jules has picked as the TOP5.
So, onto this week's theme has been picked by Emma and is 'Something for a Child'
I decided to have a go at creating a door hanger to ensure that Santa doesn't forget to stop by on Christmas Eve.

I started with a piece of A4 card and cut it length ways down the centre to end up with a piece that measures 10.5cm x 29.7cm. I then rounded the corners and using a plain nestie circle I cut out an aperture towards the centre top. I then used the same size plain circle nested inside a larger scalloped circle to create a scalloped frame to put around the aperture.

The image was a freebie from Pollycraft - thanks Paula, coloured with Promarkers. The DP are also a digi download from Summer Driggs Winter Gifts. The sentiment was created on the PC.

As Pollycraft have a challenge to create anything but a card this week I am also entering this project into their challenge.

Hope the weather is not too bad where you are - we had really bad storm in the night here - and today is horrible outside - all the more reason to stay safe and warm in my craft room lol!!!

Thanks for popping by.

Have a great weekend.

TTFN

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is totaly brilliant love it to bis,great design and detail as always love cherylxxx

Sue said...

wow this is adorable,really love what ayou have created,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Vicki said...

Wow I love it Debs, everything just goes so well together!

Hugs
Vicki x

Annette said...

What a lovely idea, so love your blue Christmas card too! Take CareX:)

critchley creations.x said...

this is fab! Rachel xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debs, now my little one wants one after just seeing it! LOL
Clairex

Liz, said...

Hi, this is a great idea. I think I'll make a do not disturb one for my crafty space!

Liz x