Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 4 October 2009

What did you do yesterday?

Well as it was World Cardmaking Day yesterday I thought it would be rude not to make a card or two.
I made these cards for a Christmas Market that I will be doing later this year and I saw this product on QVC earlier this week - I haven't made cards using a kit for ages - but as I need a lot of cards and don't have bags of time and I loved these I thought I would go for it!!!

I had real fun putting these 'paper engineering' cards together with my son's girlfriend yesterday. Great quality and super results - definitely worth it!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day.

TTFN

3 comments:

Gro said...

Hello.
I have to say - I am impressed. Really.
Have a beautiful sunday.

brenda said...

Grief Debs, you could open a shop with all of these. Very impressive, you deserve a coffee now.

B x

Cheryl said...

gosh hun these are just brilliant I love watching qvc too you have done an amazing job with these hun they look brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx