Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 5 October 2009

Simon Says Stamp meets Winter Wonderland

Good afternoon. I had a bit of a tidy up and found this stamp that I had totally forgotten I bought earlier this year - ready for making a card for one of my sons for Christmas as he is a huge fan of Bert & Ernie.
Simon says Stamp have the theme 'Red & Green' this week and Winter Wonderland have the challenge of 'Sleigh Bells Ring' which is open to interpretation and I thought 'sledding' would fit!!!
The image has been coloured with Promarkers - keeping to the Red & Green theme except for the wellies with a little yellow sparkle (and the sled of course!!!!)
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh sweetie what a wondeful stamp you have colured it so beautifully too just love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Teri said...

Hiya,
Love the Bert & Ernie image, what fun!
Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Pascale said...

I love this image so cute and great colouring Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

Hermine said...

Beautriful card

Teri said...

Love it! Made me chuckle! It's such a lovely, fun image!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx