Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 11 October 2009

A Productive Day

Hiya - another post!!!
I have had quite a productive day today.
I have managed to complete another 3 projects for the following challenges:
1. Forever Friends - Autumn Colours (must use a FF image)

Here I have used DCVW papers - I punched the leaf/branch and arranged in a circle around a scalloped nestie that had been layered on top of another scalloped nestie that I have distressed with Tim Holtz 'Brushed Corduroy' ink. I stamped the FF image with Aidirondack ink in 'Hazlenut' and then dragged the colour in.

2. M.A.W.T.T - A sketch challenge

For this project I used a free digi image from here (thanks to my blogger buddy Brenda for the link). I coloured it with Promarkers & Copics and added a touch of Glamour Dust to finish it off. I love these new DP from Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses - they are gorgeous!!! Ric Rac & snowflake brads are from my stash.

3. Sketch Saturday - Another sketch challenge

Here I have used a fab image from Digistamp Boutique - Milly with Presents, coloured again with Promarkers & Copics and a touch of Glamour Dust. The DP are some more of thise gorgeous Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey - told you they were scrummy lol!!!! Snowflake brads are from my stash.

Well, that's all for now!

Thanks again for popping over.

TTFN

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Wow you have been busy! Fab selection of cards. I agree these BG papers are lovely. I am still stroking mine lol!

Lisa x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Debs, great card love the image and ric-rac ribbon. Glad you liked my sketch/theme, thanks for taking part in our challenge at MAWTT and good luck, hugs Heidi xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Love boththe cards, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

COCO said...

oh very fab blog !! thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
good luck !!!
hugs coco

COCO said...

oh very fab blog !!
thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
good luck !!!
hugs coco

Vicki said...

Hey get you, never mind the job in a school, what about your own card shop then!....lol

Good luck in the challenges

Hugs
Vicki x

thread-bare said...

Brilliant cards you have created. Love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x

joanne wardle said...

fabulous cards, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge, love the leaves

Cheryl said...

hi sweetheart love all your cards,which are brilliant as always,such great detail bless you for the card you sent me it was so kind of you to think of me totally loved it hgus cheryl xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

HI Debs!

Great card for the FF challenge I love that image its one of my fav's

Thanks for paying at FF

Emma xxx