Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

My First Penny Black Challenge

Good evening. Just a quick post as tea is nearly ready to be dished up.
This is my first entry for the Penny Black Challenge. They have quite an unusual sketch this week - I found it a little challenging to be honest & after 2 false starts I finally came up with this.

I love this stamp - I had almost forgotten I had it until recently found it for another project.
I coloured a piece of white cardstock with Tim Holtz distress inks in Fired Brick, Rambling Rose & Black Soot then stamped the image with Black Soot & embossed with clear embossing powder.
The paper is DCVW and good old plain black cardstock.
Thanks for popping over.
Have a good evening.
TTFN

5 comments:

Juls said...

just stunning!! Love the image and the gorgeous colours! such a stylish card!!

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is just brilliant love it to bits great papers and love the layout hgus cheryl xxxx

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours and the image is just fab.

Nikkix

Kath said...

beautiful card debs...love that gorgeous image.and love how you used Nat's sketch..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful stylish card Debs - stunning image and fab use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x