Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Free Digi Image & The Crafty Pad GDT Call

Good afternoon.
The Crafty Pad are offering a free digi image to anyone that would like to use it to create a project for their GDT call.
You can check out all the details here.
I have sent my entry off to Debbie - why don't you take a look and have a go too.
This is thelovely digi image you get to work with:

This is what I have come up with:

They also run a weekly challenge and have some fab inspirational DT work every week -well worth taking a look.

Thanks for taking a look.

TTFN

3 comments:

bubblegum said...

Hi Debs - thank you for entering the competition over at The Crafty Pad. :)
Love your card and the layout you have used. Great idea to use the ribbon like you have - very effective. :)
Good luck in the competition. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Vicki said...

Hi Debs, I know it's been a while but hope you still remember me:) Where does time go???? It's crazy, I really don't like that Christmas counter you are displaying, they shouldn't be aloud!....lol I really don't need reminding the boys wrote their Christmas lists weeks ago...ahhhhhh!!
But whats even worse is the fact I have started shopping from them....lol
Write back to the reason for commenting, just love your card and the image is fab, good luck with the GDT call, I'll cross my fingers for you!

Big hugs
Vicki x

Cheryl said...

hi debs you have had a productive day these cards are all brilliant hun love them to bits love the one you did for the crafty pad,great design and colurs too lots love and hugs cheryl xxxx