Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge

Good evening.
This is my entry for the Sketch & Stash Challenge this week.
I have used my new DP 'Naughty & Nice' by Papermania - I saw these last year and nearly bought them but for some reason I decided not to - so glad I did because I got a 6"x6" pad of papers from DoCrafts sale for 99p!!!
The image is a digi stamp from Pollycraft from their Enchanted Noel range - Charlotte & The Snowman. I have coloured it with Copics - the snowman has been attacked with Glamour Dust!!!
The ribbon and charm are from my stash.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Debs, I love all the sparkle!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun what a super cute image its just gorgoues hun and you always make the layouts look brilliant love the sparkle too hugs cheryl xxx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ooooh this is beautiful Debs, I love the colours you have chosen they go so well with those lovely papers and i lurrrve the sparkle! Very pretty card. Glad you have had a lovely sunny day.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love this colour combo for christmas cards!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

beautiful card Debs thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx