Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

At last a card or two!!

It almost feels like having a new born baby in our house at the minute with our new ickle kitten!!! She knows when I have left the room and then follows me miaowing until I give in and pick her up lol!!! Hence, not a lot of crafting happening - she must have been really tired today so I made the most of it and got on with some projects!!
The first is for C.R.A.F.T challenge - they have a recipe to follow this week of:
1 Ribbon
2 Buttons
3 Papers
Here is my take on it:

Now you might think I have only used 2 papers here - but I made my own 3rd paper by colourising some white paper/cardstock with Tim Holtz distress inks - I hope this counts!

My next card is for Forever Friends - they have a simple theme of Christmas this week.

Thought I would try a different colour combo for this one:

I quite like how these colours go together - what do you think?

Last project for today (so far) is for Winter Wonderland - their theme is Christmas Stocking.

I thought I would have a go at using a template I bought from Papertrey Ink for a Stocking Stuffer - I have put some scrummy choccy snowballs in mine:

Well that's all for now.

Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

12 comments:

Liz said...

Great days work i made two!Managed over 20 challenges tho

Liz x

Cheryl said...

gosh hun you have been so creative love them all that stocking is just great love cheryl xxxxx

Anesha said...

wonderful cards and project. Love the first one, the layout is fab. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

Teri said...

Fantastic project! Love the Stocking shaped box! Excellent!
Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

rozzy said...

fab cards, you've been busy :)
just going to look at those cutie kittie piicies now :)
hugs rozzy xx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Julie said...

Beautiful creations Debs. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Julie x

Teri said...

Fab project Debs! Love your stocking :o)

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Lynda said...

Love all of your projects here and the stocking is fabulous. Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

Lynda xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi hunni!

These are all fab hunni
I love the bold colour combo for your FF card and great image!

thanks for playing at FF this week

Emma xxx

maxine said...

wow this is fantastic Debs, I hope you ae well take care maxine