Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 30 October 2009

Another Couple of Challenge Cards

Good evening. Just thought I would post another couple of challenge cards I have managed to complete today. The first is for Papertake Weekly Spots & Stripes & Cooking it up with Katie a Christmas theme, add some sparkle and finish with a border.

The DP are Papermania, the image is from Pollycraft, coloured with Copics, sparkle from adhesive gems and Stickles, charm & ribbon from stash.

My next card is for Mojo Monday and it also fits Papertake Weekly (not sure if you can enter twice lol!!!)

The DP and image are from Pink Petticoat, coloured with Copics, sentiment is computer generated.

Have a great evening.

TTFN

4 comments:

Katie said...

Debs,
I'm a huge Cherry Kisses fan so you know I'll love thi one!!
Wonderful colors, great accents, just a super card
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie

Vicki said...

Hi Debs, hope your well, loving your cards the baby one is so cute and I love the images they're great.

Hugs
Vicki x

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Debs! I love Cherry Kisses!!
blessings, Maria

rubberstampinzone said...

what an adorably sweet card. I love those papers and the colors and your image is so super sweet. Love what you've done with the mojo sketch