Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

A wonderful award

My fellow Allsorts DT buddy Lisa has very kindly awarded me this wonderful 'Circle of Friends' award. Thanks Lisa.

The terms of this award are:
1. Make reference to the award and publish it on your blog
2. Share 5 things you like to do
3. Pass it on to 10 blogs
4. Inform each blog
Things I like to do are:
1. Spend time with my family
2. Crafting
3. Going to the cinema
4. Playing scrabble with the kids
5. Holiday anywhere as long as it's in the sun!
I would like to pass this award onto the following lovely bloggers :
3. Liz
4. Suzi
7. Lyn
9. Jo
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

7 comments:

maxine said...

Hi Debs Congrats on the award, it is well deserved, thank you so much that is so kind of you to think of me.

rozzy said...

Hi debs
hope you are well. congrats on your lovely award...well deserved :)
thank you for thinking of me when passing it on, its really sweet of you.
I already have this one in my side bar, but when i have a spare minute I will pass it on to other wonderful bloggers.
We certainly do have a wonderful circle of friends :)
take care
hugs rozzy xx

brenda said...

Hi Dbes

Thank you so very much for thinking of me.

And so pleased your back is easing a bit, one of the worse pains I always think - esecially in the middle of the night usually.

B x

Spyder said...

Thank you sooo much of thinking of me when passing on this Circle of friends Award!! I will place it on my side bar with a link back to you!!

((Lyn))

Thank you again!!!

sugar n spice said...

Hi Debs, many congrats on your award, it was really lovely of you to think of me when passing it on. I will display it with pride and link it to you asap.
Hugs Suzi xx

Liz said...

Hi Debs just seen this just now! Thank you so much I am still really on holiday till Sunday but just popped on for a quick look to see whats new Will be back soon with comments Will put this in my side bar and pass it on soon after I get back Thanks again for thinking of me
Liz xx

Vicki said...

Hi Debs, thank you sooo much for putting me top of your list!....lol
I shall pop it on my blog and wear it with pride:)
Hope you have a good weekend, is it your back you suffer with? (poor thing)

Hugs
Vicki x