Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 September 2009

What a Result!!!!

Good evening everyone.
Well I did it!!! (My first official proper workshop/demonstration) and have survived to tell the tale lol!!!
I had the pleasure of meeting 10 lovely crafty ladies today and sharing my little bit of knowledge and bags of enthusiasm & encouragement with them to help them create 2 fantastic projects using distress inks & Cosmic Shimmer misters.
Here are some great photos that I think truly capture the moment they felt suitable proud of themselves:

I have had a fantastic day but I am sooooooooooooo tired now but feeling really happy that I have helped some people enjoy themselves & discover some hidden talent!!!

Hope you have had a great day too!

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

6 comments:

Liz said...

Good for you Debs Glad it went well

Have a well earned rest and well done

Liz xx

sugar n spice said...

Oh Debs, that is fantastic, you sound as if you all had a great time, and how wonderful that you are passing on your knowledge to others. Well done. Hope you have many happy times with your group.
Suzi xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Debs

Congrats hun I knew it would be a runaway success when I saw the cards you had made for demo's!!

Emma xxx

Cheryl said...

looks like they all had fun so glad it went well for you love cheryl xxxx

Julie said...

Well done Debs, looks like you've done a great job, the cards are beautiful.
Julie x

debby4000 said...

A successful day, well done you.
luv
Debby