Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Two Challenge Card

Good evening everyone.
Just a quickie post tonight - really tired lol!!
This card is my entry for the following fab challenges:

1. Sunday Sketch & Stamp - A sketch challenge
I flipped the sketch.
2. Winter Wonderland - Frosty the Snowman theme
I stamped the image and then masked it off and stamped again - twice, to create a little row of cute snowmen.
I used my SLICE to create some snowflake embellishments - also used some snowflake brads. I really should use the SLICE more often than I currently do!
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

7 comments:

Teri said...

Great idea for the snowmen!
Love the card. Thanks for playing at WW this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Lesley said...

Hi Debs .what a gorgeous card..i love the snowmen..good luck for the draw and thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week...hugs Lesley xxx

Vicki said...

Hey get you and "masking" how clever are you! I have had a go but you have to get it just right, and one of my angels looked like she didn't like the other two!...lol
Great card Deb and thank you sooo much for your lovely comments on all my cards, I've got a bit addicted to Papertrey Ink and SU products at the moment!

hugs
Vicki x

Cheryl said...

have something for you hun if you pop over to my blog hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Alysabeth said...

I love how you traced the snowmen with the glitter:o) Looks great.

Julie said...

A lovely Christmas card, the snowmen look really good bunched together.
Julie x

brenda said...

Hi Debs

Theres something about snowmen, always bring a smile to your face. Great card.

B x