Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 13 September 2009

My 99p bargain stamp!!

Good morning peeps.
I couldn't resist this little beauty as it was only 99p!!!! What a bargain. I enjoyed stamping it up and creating this project for this week's Papertake Weekly challenge so much that I had to do it again - with a slight difference to the layout.
So this is the entry for Papertake Weekly (A sketch challenge this week)
And this is just because!!
Hope you are having a great weekend.
TTFN

7 comments:

LOUISE said...

Great card Debs, lovely Christmas colours, and what makes it even sweeter, is your Bargain stamp. Wish I could find a few of them. Louise x

tracy said...

what a lovely stamp, reminded me i have a christmas tag stamp

Cheryl said...

great card hun love the xmas colurs and great bargain too with the stamp its great love cheryl xxxxx

Crafty Dawn said...

Bargin! I have a few stamps I bought for 99p super love the cards too

Love Dawn xx

thanx for poppin by my blog too

Dawny P said...

Oh this is so gorgeous chick. Love the image and colours and you did a fab job with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Such a lovely stamp and I love the colours.

Lisa x

Jules said...

Wow Debs - a real bargain.

I love what you have made with it. Such gorgeous colours.

Love Jules xx