Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 18 September 2009

Multi Challenges

This is my project for today that I am entering into the following challenges:

  1. Sketch & Stash - a sketch challenge and to use new, never used or neglected stash - I have used CCSR neglected papers here.
  2. Pollycraft Challenge - Black, White & other colour - I have used a pinky/red.
  3. Forever Friends - Again it's Black, White & 1 other colour and must use something from the FF range - I decided to paper piece the balloon, add a flower brad and leave the stamped image B&W.
  4. Papertake Weekly - Faking It - I have used fake flowers - cut out from the DP.
  5. And finally - Pile it On - Another Black, White & 1 other colour challenge and to enter more than 1 challenge - it certainly fits that one!!!
Now all I have to do is go and "tidy up" my workroom lol!!!
Back tomorrow morning with my DT project for Allsorts - have you got your entry in for this week?
Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy your evening whatever you're doing.
TTFN

12 comments:

joanne wardle said...

I love pink with black and white, it's so classy!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the monotone look!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, love everything about it, the colours, the image, the gorgeous swirly papers and the flower is fab. Really lovely card.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Kath said...

fabulous card debs..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW...hugs kath xxx (GDT)

Spyder said...

My goodieness! But what a good idea! One card for all those challenges, Lovely card! I love that image, one for my wish list! Good luck in all your challenges!
((Lyn))

Cheryl said...

love pink and black and yours is so classy just love it love cheryl xxxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Debs, love the colours and papers you've used thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, thank you for playing with PIO this week.

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Debs, love the colour combo. Louise x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Debs, love those papers with your sweet bear and the paper pieced balloon looks wonderful!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Maureen said...

What a great card! Love the papers and flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Dawny P said...

Oh this is lovely chick, and a fabulous take on the challenge:) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx