Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 September 2009

Just for Fun

I have been having a bit of a 'tidy up' of my crafting stash and I came across this adorable snowman stamp I bought this time last year and thought It would be good to stamp it up and have a play just for fun. This is what I came up with:

I love this image - it's sooooooo cute. I also quite like the design of this card. It was very simple to do.

  1. Take a piece of cardstock measuring 6" x 10.5"
  2. Score at 1.25", 2.5", 4.25", 6" & 8.25"
  3. Concertina fold at the score lines.
  4. Trim the front, middle and back section with patterned paper of your choice - mine is from a CD from Tinker & Co (Diva Collection)
  5. Stamp the snowman image 3 times and colour the hats & scarves - I used 3 shades of pink Copics and alternated for each snowman.
  6. I glittered the edges of each snowman using a quickie glue pen and Cosmic Shimmer glitter.
  7. Attach a snowman to the front, middle and back 'step'
  8. Stamp a sentiment on the bottom right corner and add a touch of glitter 'snow' along the bottom edge.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for popping over.

Happy crafting.

TTFN

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is gorgeous.

He was a well used stamp for me the last couple of years. Love him to pieces and bet he will come out again this year too.

Hope your back is sorting itself out now.

Take care

Love Jules xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is gorgeous.

He was a well used stamp for me the last couple of years. Love him to pieces and bet he will come out again this year too.

Hope your back is sorting itself out now.

Take care

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

this is gorgeous hun,hope you are okay love cheryl xxx

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Debs.
Julie x