I have been having a bit of a 'tidy up' of my crafting stash and I came across this adorable snowman stamp I bought this time last year and thought It would be good to stamp it up and have a play just for fun. This is what I came up with:
I love this image - it's sooooooo cute. I also quite like the design of this card. It was very simple to do.
- Take a piece of cardstock measuring 6" x 10.5"
- Score at 1.25", 2.5", 4.25", 6" & 8.25"
- Concertina fold at the score lines.
- Trim the front, middle and back section with patterned paper of your choice - mine is from a CD from Tinker & Co (Diva Collection)
- Stamp the snowman image 3 times and colour the hats & scarves - I used 3 shades of pink Copics and alternated for each snowman.
- I glittered the edges of each snowman using a quickie glue pen and Cosmic Shimmer glitter.
- Attach a snowman to the front, middle and back 'step'
- Stamp a sentiment on the bottom right corner and add a touch of glitter 'snow' along the bottom edge.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for popping over.