Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 September 2009

Allsorts Challenge #17

Hello everyone - I can hardly believe that it is my (Debs) turn to set the theme again already - time flies by so quickly!!!!
It will be my son's birthday soon and I have been trying to decide what card to make for him and thought it would be an opportunity to get some more inspiration for the dreaded male cards!!!! So I would like to see your take on something for the male/s in your life.
I will be offering the following prize for the randomly chosen winner.

  1. An unmounted Gorjuss girl rubber stamp
  2. 2 x clear stamps
  3. A packet of 6 designer brads
  4. A bag of paper flowers
  5. 6 x pots of flocking powder

I look forward to seeing all your great projects and good luck with the draw.

Here is my DT project:

I made the base card from 3 6"x6" square cards scored on the diagonal and stuck together to create a triangle shape that I thought resembled a rocket so I therefore decided to create some backing paper on word using a repeat image of a spaceship. The main image is a digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique. I finished the 'card' with a sentiment stamp and star bling from my stash.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Lovely sweet card for a little chap :)