Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 6 September 2009

A Great Colour Combo

The challenge over at Creative Card Crew this week is a colour theme of 'Pink, Black & White' - I love this combo. I combined this challenge with the sketch challenge at Friday Sketchers
(I flipped it) and this is what I have come up with:

This is another card for my son's girlfriend's birthday later this month - she is really girlie so I think she'll like it!

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

8 comments:

maxine said...

Hi Debs this is a fantastic card and lovely colours. Thanks for your comment on my paper bag album, I do not know of any tutorials. They are great fun to make though, so I hope you give it a go. Take care Maxine

Jules said...

Hi Debs

I am sure she will love it - it is gorgeous.

Love Jules xx

Juls said...

just so gorgeous! One of my fav colour combo's too!! love the gorgeous images you have chosen and the polka dot paper is just gorgeous!! fab card!

Vicki said...

Hi Deb, love the card and fab colour combo I love this too!

hugs
Vicki x

Paula said...

Wow just stunning. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love ths colour combo.

Lisa x

Liz said...

Debs a beautiful card great colour combo

liz xx

Cheryl said...

great cards hun love the colours you have used love cheryl xx