Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 28 September 2009

Friday Sketchers

I loved this sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week and thought I would pluck up the 'courage' to cut into some scrummy new DP (The PaperCompany) I bought last week lol!!! What you can't tell from the photo is how 'strokeable' these papers really are!!!

The image is one of my favourite 'Gorjuss Girl' and as she is the 'Flower Girl' I thought it only fitting to add a bunch of Petaloos and a sentiment that says it all.

Hope you are having a lovely day.

Thanks for popping by.

Love to read all your comments.

TTFN

3 comments:

Liz said...

Whoooooooooooo shes soo sweet thats a stunning card Debs!

Liz xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Jeanette said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at Friday Sketchers this week! Hugs Jeanette