Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 21 September 2009

C.R.A.F.T Challenge Project

I thought it was about time I got my act together and supported the Trimcraft C.R.A.F.T challenge blog. This challenge blog has been created and is supported by fellow 'Trimmies'. Do pop over and take a look - you don't have to be a member of Trimcraft to take part.
The theme this week is a delicious colour combo of Brown & Pink - yummy!!!
Here is my entry - I have used a template from the 'Cutting Cafe' to create a fab notelet holder - complete with little notelets made using Nesties Labels 1.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by.

Have a great day.

TTFN

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous Debs, I shall go and have a look............
Lesley x

sugar n spice said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the image and the inside is to die for. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week hope you will continue to join us.
Suzi xx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Love,

Jo.

Cheryl said...

beautiufl card hun love the image and great inside the card too love cheryl xxxxx

Vicki said...

OOOh just loving this colour scheme Deb, my favourite!

hugs
Vicki x

Juls said...

this is amazing!! such a creative project!! Love the colour combo!! and those swirls are amazing!! stunning!! I love it!!

Hope Jacare said...

Great project - a lovely gift! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.f.T. Cheers Claire x

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Debs. A bit late with my DT comment, but better late than never.
Julie x