Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Copics meet Promarkers!!!

Here is a little something I created at the weekend to hold my Copics & Promarkers.
It started life as a tub of mini 'Rocky Road' cakes from a well known supermarket beginning with the letter 'T', but after giving it a coat of Aidrondack paint in pale pink & then a dab or two of alcohol inks and some finishing touches of ribbons & flowers - this is the end result:

I think I'm quite pleased with it!

Hope you are having a great day.

Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

5 comments:

brenda said...

Looks great Debs, can I order half a dozen please.

I really need to have a go at something like this as I love the colours of these inks but just dont use them enough.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Great idea.

Did you have to personally eat all the contents before you could make it? LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

this looks great hun love the use of the inks great colurs love cheryl xxxxxxx

Liz said...

Ive kept a tub too my stain removal lol
Great work

Liz xx

PS Any spare ??? ha ha

CraftyC said...

Wow Debs, its gorgeous. What a transformation
Clairex