Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 25 September 2009

A bit of Spiced Marmalade

Today I have discovered that I love the 'Spiced Marmalade' distress ink colour!!!! I was just playing around with some colours and I chose this one to compliment some lovely Basic Grey DP's and my new Penny Black 'Fireworks' stamp. I have followed the sketch over at A Spoonful of Sugar this week and this is what I have come up with:
I really enjoyed making this card today - hope you like it too!!!
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Ooo that's gorgeous Debs. Just love that colour, it's so vibrant! The layout is fab too! Very autumny feel to it,
Lesley x

Gro said...

I like your card, and I love the colour of Spiced Marmelade too.

Have a nice weekend

Cheryl said...

this is totaly gorgoes hun love that stamp and its so effective against that ink love cheryl xxx

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the image, and the colours are great.Louise x