Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Another challenge card

Good afternoon everyone. Well, I have managed to complete another challenge card. This time it's for Sketch Saturday. I loved this sketch! I have used a simple cute robin image from a set by Creative Expressions - water coloured with Whisper Pens (the holly & berries have been coloured with Copics). I used Peeled Paint distress ink to colour the card and then mat it onto red cardstock. The papers are by Fancy Pants - I stamped the corners of the base DP with a snow flurry stamp using clear embossing ink & True White Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder - just to add a little bit of detail.
The sentiment is from the same set as the robin image.
At this rate I might even get another card completed today lol!!! but probabaly not - as I am just about to go to the chiropractors!!!!!
Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image.

There is something for you on my blog.

Lisa x

Spyder said...

Oh!This is sooo cute, love that robin!!

((Lyn))

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous so sweet and great colurs too love cheryl xxxxx